Welcome to the world of yoga

Yoga is a art of science that which deals with body & mind.Yoga teach us how to deal with stressful life not to avoid the stressful life.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yoga posture for odette ji and jyothi ji ...for a month























































































Namaste...This is basic asanas for you odde ji and for jyothi ji..each asana try to hold just for 5-8 seconds and relax then continue do again the same asana for 2 times(try to do with breath ...never control ur breath)..possible try to do surya namaskar(sun salutation) at first for 3 rounds.at the end do savasana(just lay down and feel all parts of your body are relaxed).enjoy the practice and let me give u more again...just try ur best...OM




3 comments:

Odette Bautista Mikolai said...

hey, thanks siva ji! these are the exact exercises i need. i will be doing them from now on.

one question though.... will this give me an enlarge @#?! like the one in the pic?
hahahaha!

namaste...

priyavamada & mohammed place said...

I still say you are an amazing young man with a wonderful future ahead of you .. Congrats to you and you new wife .. many blessing to you siva and her .. I copy the pics to show them to Komal .. these I like because they are simple for beginners Thanks

Unknown said...

Namaste,
Nice poses. I am pursuing the hatha yoga teacher training where I learnt these poses. I enjoyed this poses so much. After practicing yoga I felt more relax. It sooths my mind,body and soul.

Wins Honey