Welcome to the world of yoga

Yoga is a art of science that which deals with body & mind.Yoga teach us how to deal with stressful life not to avoid the stressful life.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Guru ji Mahamandaleswara Swami Ramalingamananda





Namaste...Yoga is changing it forms in many ways. Some thing seems good way some thing seems bad way. When i start my asana practice at my tender age my guru Mahamandaleswara Swami Ramalingamananda.He teach me and guided me. Because of his blessings and guidance i had grown up in my physical and mental level in my yoga. He is my hero and every thing what every it can express he is very divine soul. I wish he will have a very long life and spread the pure essence of yoga which he had experience for the past more then 40 years. It’s an amazing asana clip from his video .I wish all of my students and friends would see this. Let guru blessing with all ..Hariom tatsat

No comments: