Welcome to the world of yoga

Yoga is a art of science that which deals with body & mind.Yoga teach us how to deal with stressful life not to avoid the stressful life.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yoga Teacher's Training With My Hardworking Chinese Students






I have been in the field of yoga since I was in the tender age of two years old. I shared yogic experiences with different kinds of students around the world while I was studying and when I eventually become a teacher of yoga. I have never seen such interesting and hard working people. A 50 year old guy challenges himself in every aspect of yoga especially advanced yogic practices. My students’ interest in yoga amazes me. “Guru Mantra” is usually introduces to my students at the start of their teacher training course and later on proceeds to other kinds of mantra. They are usually trained in the traditional essence of yoga. Every day practice of asanas, pranayama, and meditation and bi-weekly lessons on kriya and some bhanda mainly compose the yoga class I teach. My Chinese students take their classes seriously and I wish them to grow in the field of yoga with Divine essence…. AUM.

No comments: