Welcome to the world of yoga

Yoga is a art of science that which deals with body & mind.Yoga teach us how to deal with stressful life not to avoid the stressful life.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Balance mind


A Balance mind
Many of us having the question how to balance the mind? I fall in mind sick, I fall in stress, and I fall in sadness, etc…Peoples used to ask me what is the reason that I had such kinds of feelings?
I always used to say to my followers that humans are affected by 3 points
1. Worry of getting
2. excitement of haven gotten it
3. fear of losing
Peoples now days getting some negative things by the self action with out conscious and say that Oh god it’s too bad why you make me suffering? “For all the action there is equal reaction” Please let you all understand this very well then in your life every things will be peaceful. It’s absolutely true when you understand it deeply you can travel your way of life with peace of mind and healthy way of life.
Another main thing to balance the mind is Try to do every day some chanting any god that which you like. Chanting of mantras have special power don’t ever forget it. And also never argue with the slanders it will make you to disturb your mind much. Try to ignore them as much you can..Slanders are many in this world they feel it’s a kind of enjoyment. So we just try to ignore them and get away from them. Now the world is in that form so we try to Live in yoga way of life for the Balancing mind and peaceful life. Blessing you all...Namaste

Yours in yoga
Siva

No comments: