Welcome to the world of yoga

Yoga is a art of science that which deals with body & mind.Yoga teach us how to deal with stressful life not to avoid the stressful life.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A true enjoyment on sharing the yoga knowledge with my students.

I love to explore my personal feeling on my teaching in the field of yoga. I came to china on 2006 Feb... still that time to now I am enjoying my teaching .Chinese peoples are very interesting to learn the yoga .I have create more then 200 yoga teachers in china. It was so happy and divinity in each time with each student. . Even though I am the senior yoga master I never thought that I learn a lot. My experience in this yoga field is since my tender age to now. I can say that yoga is a sea yet, I learn a drop of water in a sea. I always used to say to my students that this movement may be you all a trainers but in future you all a yoga instructors’ .in that time never arise the word Ego from your conscious mind nor in subconscious mind. It may disturb your yoga travel.” Be simple, be humble, be honest…it makes you a true yogi…this was my word. Namaste

1 comment:

Odette Bautista Mikolai said...

it's truly humbling to know that even those we see to be more knowledgeable on certain field would say that he still has a lot to learn.
i am happy my friend that you have adopted well in china despite of it not being your mother land. but i am happier that the people there had welcome you and consider you one of them.
keep it up, and be well.